To be one of Asia’s leading trade promotion organizations.
- To expand markets for Thai products and services.
- To promote value creation of Thai products and services.
- Increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs.
Promote exports of products and services with a pro-active approach.
Export Development and Promotion Strategies
Develop and promote environmentally-friendly products and services as well as support value creation of export products and services.
- Develop new trade channels as well as establish networks with trade partners to complement business operations.
Increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs in the international trade arena, especially SMEs and OTOP.
Promote production cost reductions as well as build and expand trade logistics networks.
- Maintain market share in existing markets and increase in new markets as well as encourage the utilization of benefits from FTAs and AEC.
- Publicize the image of Thailand as a high-quality product producer.
- Continuously develop organization’s personnel and trade information system.
- Promote and increase the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs in manufacturing products that meet the international standards as well as expanding production base overseas.