- Product Brief:Elevators & Elevator Parts
- Brand Name: bucket elevator
- Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
- Shipping Method: n/a
- Product Description:A bucket elevator, also called a grain leg, is a mechanism for hauling flowable bulk materials (most often grain or fertilizer) vertically. It consists of: Buckets to contain the material, A belt to carry the buckets and transmit the pull and Means to drive the belt. Accessories for loading the buckets or picking up the material, for receiving the discharged material, for maintaining the belt tension and for enclosing and protecting the elevator.
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Delivery Time:3 Days