Thai Wooden Games Co.,Ltd.
Double Nine Dominoes Set Handcraft Brain Teaser Wooden Games and Puzzles with Gift Box
Dominoes is a famous classic game that both kids and adults love. It has various ways to play, for kids age under 15 can Set the tiles up in a row, then push one and watch the dominoes tumbling over. Yet so simple but so much FUN!
Doubles Nine Dominoes, commonly called bones, are simply high-quality wooden tiles, twice as long as they are wide and twice as long as they are thick. Each Domino is divided into two squares by a central division.
Each half-tile is either blank or contains a number of incised dots. At least two competitors would be involved in the game, taking turns at placing tiles on the table so that the numbers on touching half-tiles matched. The Winner is the first one to be rid of his dominoes. Now gather your peers and ENJOY THE GAME!
- Our Products made from Natural Wood (Monkey Pod Wood) in PREMIUM Quality, and Made In THAILAND.
- We use KILN-DRIED TIMBER: We reduce the Moisture content of WOOD before its use. When the drying is done in a kiln, bugs and insects are also killed during the drying process.
- IQ and EQ Challenge: It requires your observation and thinking and analysis when you enjoy our wooden games and puzzles. Your problem-solving ability will improve and helps smarter brain better.
- Product Dimension: 4.73” x 7.68” x 1.77” / Difficult Level: 2 (Normal)
- The English Solution are included.
- Each player draws seven dominoes and stands them to in front facing towards player so that the dots are hidden from the other players. The remaining dominoes become the draw pile.
- The player who draws the highest double domino begins by placing domino in the center. If no double domino is drawn, return all the dominoes and redrawn.
- If there are more than 2 players the person sitting to the left of the first player takes the next turn.
- The second player has to match one of the dominoes to one end of the beginning piece. If the second player has no match, the second player must draw until a match can be made.
- All dominoes are placed horizontally, except for doubles must place vertically.
- To WIN the game is to get rid of all dominoes or when there are no more dominoes to be drawn the player that have the fewest number of dots on remaining dominoes WIN the game.